Friday, August 21, 2009

Gareth Morgan's desire to read it again

Hi Ed,
A few years ago you handed me your book Battle for the Soul of Canada. I thoroughly enjoyed the book.
However, after attending the Cry this weekend, I felt the desire to read it again. This time I couldn't put it down.
I was greatly encouraged as I read of the courage of our nation's leaders. The book really brought Pauls' letter to life for me, stirring my heart to long for greater things
Gareth Morgan
(posted by permission)

p.s. In order to obtain a copy of the book 'Battle for the Soul of Canada', or any of our six books in paperback or ebook on Amazon, just click on this link.

To receive a personally signed copy of any of our books within North America, just etransfer at ed_hird@telus.net, giving your address. Cheques are also acceptable.

No comments: