Thursday, November 26, 2009

Feedback from Elsie MacDonald

I was very pleased to receive your book from a mutual friend. I thought that your book was a godsend. It gave me hope that there are people out there on the side of truth which is so desperately needed. I told my friend that 'the book is so true'. A few years ago I kept hearing in my head what you said in your book on page 127: "Awake, awake O Zion, clothe yourselves with strength. Put on your garment of splendor...Shake off your dust, rise up...Free yourselves from the chains on your neck, O Captive Daughter of Zion. (Isaiah 52:1-2)" My spirit resonated with that statement in your book. I thank God for people like you who stand on the side of truth, and may your book be a blessing to all who read it. God bless you! Elsie MacDonald -former Chief of the Ojibway First Nation of Webique, North Western Ontario 

 p.s. In order to obtain a copy of the book 'Battle for the Soul of Canada or any of our six books in paperback or ebook on Amazon, just click on this link.

To receive a personally signed copy of any of our books within North America, just etransfer at ed_hird@telus.net, giving your address. Cheques are also acceptable.



No comments: